Companionship/Home Care Aides/Private Duty Nurses
Our companions, Home Care Aides & private duty nurses help individuals live safe and healthy in their chosen environment- at home, a retirement center, assisted living, or a skilled nursing facility. And its never too early to get your loved one accustomed to outside help. We have observed that getting started on a limited basis, even a few hours a week, allows the family member’s and the client to see the benefits that our professional assistance can provide.
- licensed nurse on call for clients 24/7, 365 days a year
- help with increased participation in family & social activities
- assistance with various activities of daily living
- professional assistance while recovering from an acute hospitalization
- assistance during illness, help to avoid falls for those at risk
- routine licensed nurse supervision, with onsite visits by the nurse practitioner as requested
- increasing mobility, including getting outside for walks
- improved nutrition with delicious meals prepared by our staff! Follow us on Facebook or Instagram to see some of the works of art our staff prepare!
- working with your physician, physical & occupational therapists to provide the safest environment for the client.
- accompany & transport client to physician and other appointments
- daily documentation of vital signs (for reference)
- accompany client to shop for groceries or do it for them (as directed)
- supervision and assistance with dressing & bathing
- in an emergency, activate the 911 EMS or contact the licensed nurse coordinator (as indicated)
- flexible & emergency scheduling
- assistance with meal planning and diet monitoring.
- light housekeeping
- hygiene assistance
- medication monitoring available
- Specializing in Alzhiemers care & support
- incontinence assistance with bowel and bladder retraining